Hey guys, just a heads up to let you know the April competition is now live over at cubebrush.com!
Hope to see you there
Welcome to CUBEBRUSH’s April competition for both 2D and 3D artists!
As usual, a panel of industry pros will be judging the entries to determine the champions in each league.
With that said, let’s get started!
Create a character in either the 2D or 3D category(for 3D, a textured sculpt is more than enough, no need to be game engine friendly, can be touched-up in Photoshop) using the following guide-lines:
- Design a fantastical black and/or white knight
- Male or female
- Any genre!
- Full body (can’t be just a bust)
As you can see this opens up for a wide variety of characters, you have a full month so make it awesome!
You will be judged on:
- Technical skills (anatomy, pose, colors, composition, perspective , etc)
- Design (does it look interesting?)
- Creativity (how well you deal with the guidelines)
- Overall appeal (wow factor)
Winning entries for 2D and 3D in all 3 leagues will be featured on all of cubebrush’s social media sites and given a special critique.
First place winners will also get one of these as well as a custom forum title! This is a monthly winner’s badge that will go on your profile if you win. This way everybody will know you are a badass.
The deadline is April 25th at 11h59 PST